On this Page
The Account Manager is where you can control your basic account settings, upgrade, downgrade, view purchase invoices or account usages. You may also change your subdomain from this page.
Located at the top of the page, the Subdomain section displays and allows you to change your Subdomain information.
- Change Subdomain. This button allows you to change your Subdomain for your Wufoo account. To read about changing your Subdomain, check out the FAQ section dedicated to it.
Located beneath the Subdomain, the User Information section allows you to view your name, company, email address and timezone for your current user.
- Change User Information. Press the Change User Information button and you’ll be shuttled to the User Management section of Wufoo, where you may change this vital information.
Next to the User Information, you’ll see your Monthly Usage represented as a pie graph.
Forms The number of forms that you have created.
Reports The number of reports that you have created.
Entries The number of entries that your account has received in the current billing month. Your entry count will reset to 0 when your account is billed or reset each month.
Disk Space If you have a paid plan and are accepting file uploads, the disk space counter will display the amount of disk space that you have used.
Located below the User and Usage information is a table displaying the various Wufoo plans.
Upgrade. To upgrade, click on the “Upgrade” button. You will be taken to a page that initiates the upgrade process. If you are already a paid user, upgrading only requires clicking the “Upgrade Account” to upgrade your plan. If you are not yet a paid user, you will be asked to provide billing information. Enter the appropriate credit card information and click on “Upgrade Account” to complete the upgrade process.
Downgrade. To downgrade, click on the “Downgrade” button. You will be taken to a page to initiate the downgrade process. Click on the “Downgrade Account” button to successfully downgrade.
- Cancel Account. If you decide to cancel your account, click on the “Delete Account” button located at the bottom of the Account Manager page. You will be taken to a cancellation page asking if you’re sure you would like to delete. To complete the cancellation processs, click on the “Yes, Please Delete My Account” button located at the bottom left of the cancellation page.
Located at the bottom left size of the Account Manage page is a section for Invoices. Here you can find the invoices for any payments made to Infinity Box Inc. Invoices are sorted by year and month and are color-coded to represent salient moments in your account’s history. For example, Ad Hoc plans are shown in red, Bona Fide in purple, blue represents the Carpe Diem and green for Ad Infinitum. Also, special circumstance invoices like upgrades that include prorated amounts are shown in a gray. Finally, the white dotted invoice shows your next scheduled invoice.
When invoices are clicked, you’ll be taken to the to a page which can be printed.
At the bottom right-hand corner lives your billing information. This section shows you a read-only view of the name, last four digits of the credit card and address on file for the account. You can also see the Invoice email address, which is the address to whom the invoice shall be sent.
- Change Billing Information. Clicking on this button will cause a form to appear where you can change your billing information or your Invoice Email address.
If you are on a paid account, your account will always continue to accept entries. If you exceed your entry limit, you will be charged $0.05 per entry when your account is billed.
If you are on a free account, your forms will cease to accept new submissions once your entry limit is exceeded. Your form will show a message stating that your form is “no longer receiving entries”.
To downgrade, head to the Account Manager and select your desired plan from the grid of plans. If you click the button under the GRATIS plan, this will downgrade your account to the FREE plan. You will have to make sure that the resources currently used will match the resources available on the lower plans. For example, if you have more than 3 forms, then you’ll have to delete all but three of them before you can downgrade to the FREE plan. The collected data from the forms you choose to not delete will be kept intact after the downgrade process. Also, paid features like File Upload and Payment Integration will be removed or turned off depending on the plan you choose.
To delete your account, head to the Account Manager and click the button labeled “Delete Account” at the bottom of the page. You will then be taken to a page asking you to confirm this action. Once your account is deleted, all of your information and collected data will be removed permanently and cannot be undone.
*When downgrading from a Paid plan to the Gratis plan, any Files uploaded to form entries via the File Upload fields will automatically be deleted from Wufoo when the downgrade is complete. Be sure to download and save the files to your own server or to a folder outside of Wufoo prior to downgrading the account. Deleted files are not recoverable. If you have any questions about this, please contact email@example.com prior to downgrading your account and we'll be happy to provide some help.
To change your email address, first head to the “Account” section. Once you’re in the account manager, click on the “Change Email” button. A lightbox will appear and allow you to enter new email information. After entering your email address, press the “Save” button to save the changes.
We accept Visa, AMEX, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards for both monthly and Annual plans.
For Annual invoiced payments by check or credit card, please follow these instructions:
- Signup for a Gratis (free) account
- Once logged in, click on the Account tab at the top of the page
- Click on the green Save with an Annual Plan banner to switch the pricing from monthly to annual
- Click on the Upgrade button in the plan of your choice
- Select either Credit Card payment or Invoice option, complete the form, and an invoice will be generated in your Account Manager.
Any billing questions should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org