The Address field is a set of text fields where people can enter the address of a location.
People will run into the following character limits when they fill out an Address field:
- Street Address: 255 characters
- Address Line 2: 150 characters
- City: 255 characters
- State/Province/Region: 255 characters
- Postal/Zip Code: 15 characters
The Address field type supports the following Field Settings:
- Require an Answer
- Admin Only Field
- Instructions for User
- CSS Layout Keywords — hide the Address Line 2 textbox!
You can choose a country from the dropdown to pre-populate that country as the default choice when people visit your form.
When you view an answer to the Address field in the Entry Manager, click the map icon next to it to view the location on Google Maps.