If you have a Wufoo form with a File Upload field and a Dropbox account, you can use the Dropbox integration to automatically upload the file to a specified folder in Dropbox. This integration is only available on paid Wufoo accounts.
Adding the Integration
To integrate the form with Dropbox:
- Log in and go to Forms.
- To the right of the form, hover over Edit and click Add Notifications.
- Select Dropbox from the dropdown menu and click Add Integration.
- In the new box that appears, click Connect to Dropbox.
- Login to your dropbox account in the window that opens and click Allow when you are prompted to give Wufoo access to your account.
- Select the folder you want files uploaded through your form to end up in from the dropdown menu and click Save.
Files moved to Dropbox do not exist in the Entry Manager. The Entry Manager will say Moved to Dropbox where you would usually see the uploaded file.
We prefix the name of the uploaded file in you Dropbox folder with the corresponding entry number. For example, if a user submits a file named resume.doc to your form, and is the third entry to your form, the file uploaded to your Dropbox folder will be named, 3-resume.doc.