PayPal Website Payments Pro
The PayPal Website Payments Pro integration lets you accept large volumes of payment from the United States, Canada, or Great Britain. Website Payments Pro requires that you have a Premier or Business PayPal account.
Users who complete your form are given the option to pay with PayPal or a credit card. If your users choose the PayPal option, they're redirected to PayPal to continue the payment through their PayPal account then returned to your confirmation page after a successful transaction. If they choose credit card, they're redirected to an integrated Wufoo payment form to enter their credit card details. Wufoo does not store any billing information. Wufoo sends all credit card information securely to PayPal for processing and PayPal returns the status of the transaction.
Adding the Integration
You can set up this integration on the Payment Settings page—just click Payments next to your form in the Form Manager.
To connect a PayPal Website Payments Pro account:
- Select PayPal Website Payments Pro as your merchant.
- Enter your API Username, API Password, and Signature. See PayPal's Documentation for detailed instructions on how to find this information.
- If you want to test your payment process with a PayPal sandbox testing account, select Sandbox Mode.
PayPal Website Payments Pro supports the following payment options:
- Show Running Total
- Pre-Populate Billing Info
- Collect Shipping Address
- Limit Card Types Accepted
- Email Receipt To User
- Email Copy of Receipt to Me
You'll need to assign prices to fields on your form.
This means your account is not properly configured to process express checkout and/or payment pro transactions. Please make sure that you have the correct PayPal and Payments Pro account and have entered your API information correctly into Wufoo during Merchant Setup.
It could be one of two things:
- You have not agreed to the billing agreement.
- The billing agreement is disabled or inactive.
In either case you will want to contact PayPal and ensure that your account is set up to process Website Payments Pro transactions and that the billing agreement is accepted. You can also search PayPal’s forums for information specific to this error code.