Subscribing to RSS Feeds
If you use an RSS feed, you can get notifications when someone submits your form (new entries) or when a user in your Wufoo account adds a comment to an entry (new comments).
To add Wufoo notifications to your RSS feed:
- Log in and go to Forms.
- To the right of the form, hover over Edit.
- Click Add notifications.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click Subscribe to RSS Feeds.
- Choose New Entries or New Comments. To do both, just follow these steps twice—once for New Entries, once for New Comments.
- Enter your login information for the Wufoo account (your email address and password).
- Copy and paste the URL in the address bar into your feed reeder
All of our feeds are served under a secure transaction, in addition to being password-protected. For this reason, your browser/feedreader must support https feeds, as well as credentials. You may also want to check with your browser/feedreader to ensure that your credentials (when saved with them) are not transmitted as plain text.