How to Sign Up or Upgrade
To sign up free, go to our Plans & Pricing and choose the Gratis plan. This plan has certain account limits, like the number of forms you can create and the number of entries you can collect. But you can upgrade at any time if you want to increase your limits.
Sign Up Pro
To sign up for a pro plan:
- Go to our Plans & Pricing.
- At the top of the page, switch between monthly and annual to determine your billing frequency. In a 12-month period, you'll save money with an annual plan, but a monthly plan may be a good option if you only need an account for a few months.
- Choose a plan type and continue.
- Enter an email address, password, and username (this will be your subdomain) and continue. You'll see an error if the email address or subdomain is already being used in another Wufoo account.
- Enter your credit card info and continue. You can access your bill from the Account Manager page at any time.
Upgrade an Existing Account
To upgrade your account:
- Log in and go to Account.
- Click Upgrade Plan.
- Choose a higher plan type than the one you currently have and continue. If you're on an annual plan, you can't upgrade to a monthly plan—switch to the annual pricing view to see your options.
- Review the info on the checkout page. The card you have on file will be charged when you click Upgrade Account. We'll subtract any amount you already paid for the remaining days in your current plan from the cost of the upgrade. You can access your bill from the Account Manager page at any time.
Accepted Credit Cards
We accept Visa, AMEX, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards.
For your convenience, pro plans auto-renew by default to ensure you don't lose access to pro features at your next billing date. Your subscription will automatically renew and you'll be billed each month or year until you cancel it.