Value Added Tax (VAT)
If you're located outside of the United States, Wufoo may be provided to you by our European subsidiary in Ireland, SurveyMonkey Europe.
There are a couple ways to check if you're dealing with our European subsidiary:
- After you log on to your account, the URL contains wufoo.eu rather than wufoo.com.
- VAT is being collected on your subscription fees.
VAT & Wufoo Subscriptions
To comply with laws in the European Union (EU), VAT is included in the price of subscription plans when applicable.
- The applicable VAT rate depends on your billing country.
- If you're a VAT-registered business in the EU (other than Ireland), you can add a VAT registration number to pay a price exclusive of VAT.
- We are required to collect VAT on all transactions with our customers located in Ireland.
If you're a VAT-registered business in the EU and you added a valid VAT registration number to your Wufoo account, VAT invoices are issued within a week after your account activation or renewal. This invoice is automatically created by a separate system in our Ireland office per EU regulations.
VAT invoices are emailed to the billing contact listed on the account—they are not accessible from within your account.
SurveyMonkey Europe Address & VAT ID
2 Shelbourne Buildings, 2nd Floor
Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge
Dublin 4, Ireland
VAT ID: IE 3223102GH