Allowing Only One Entry Per IP Address
You can apply the Allow Only One Entry Per IP setting to your form to prevent people from submitting multiple entries from the same computer. This helps restrict your form to only allow one entry per person, but it's not foolproof. Keep in mind:
- If the same person were to access your form from another computer, they'd be able to submit another entry.
- It's common for businesses and universities to have multiple people on the same IP address. Using this setting will only allow one person to fill out the form if they share an IP address.
To allow only one entry per IP address:
- Log in and go to Forms.
- Click Edit next to the form.
- In the Form Builder, click the Form Settings tab.
- In the Limit Form Activity section, select Allow Only One Entry Per IP.
- Click Save Form.