Campaign Monitor offers everything a designer needs to run successful email marketing campaigns for themselves and their clients. This integration can automatically add a new contact to your campaign list whenever contact information is collected through a Wufoo form. Let some sign up for a mailing list through your Wufoo form or collect your email subscriber’s contact information.
In Wufoo, make sure to include a single Checkboxes field that let’s users opt-in to your mailing list and an Email field. Optionally, your form can also collect a name and any custom fields you’re using in Campaign Monitor
Adding the Integration
- Log in and go to Forms
- To the right of the form, hover over Edit and click Add Notifications.
- Select Campaign Monitor from the dropdown menu and click Add Integration.
- In the new box that appears, click Connect to Campaign Monitor. Make sure your browser is not blocking popups from Wufoo.
- Log into your Campaign Monitor account and click Allow Access.
- In the integration setup panel, leave SurveyMonkey selected in the Client List and click Next.
- Select the Campaign Monitor campaign list you want to add contacts to from the Client List dropdown. Select your form’s opt-in field from the Only send if choice is checked dropdown.
- Click Match Fields and select how your form’s fields should map to data in Campaign Monitor. For example, select the field where people will enter an email address from the email dropdown. Read more about mapping fields to Campaign Monitor below.
- Click Save.
Mapping Form Fields to Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor subscriber lists have 2 default fields that will appear in the mapping window:
- Email: The email address of the subscriber (required)
- Name: The name of the subscriber (optional)
You can also map your form’s fields to any Custom fields you are using in Campaign Manager. Custom fields can store additional contact information such as a subscriber’s address, city, country, phone number or other relevant data such as interests, birthdays or answers to a survey.
- Campaign Monitor Custom Fields may be no greater than 250 characters in length. We suggest you match them up to Wufoo single line text fields because they have a 255 character limit.
- Wufoo Multiple Choice, Dropdowns and Checkboxes choices must match their Campaign Monitor counterparts. This means, for example, that a Radio Field on the Wufoo side must have all the same options as the Multi-Value Custom Field field in Campaign Monitor and a custom field that accepts predetermined values, for example, Country or US States, should only accept those same values on the matching Wufoo field. An integration submitted with a mismatch of these options will result in empty values in your Campaign Monitor custom field.
We'll send you an automated email you if we notice any errors with the integration.
|204 Email Address exists in Suppression List||If you’ve previously suppressed this address you can’t resubmit it through the API until you remove it from the suppression list.|
|Any Other Error Code||Undocumented error, please contact support.|