Campfire is a web-based, business-oriented online chat service. The Campfire integration sends new entries and contact data (like Name and Email fields) from your Wufoo form directly to a chat room for discussing new leads.
Adding the Integration
- Log in and go to Forms.
- To the right of the form,
- If you're using legacy Wufoo, click Edit then click Add integrations.
- If you're using the new Wufoo experience, click the . More icon then click Integrations.
- Select Campfire from the dropdown menu and click Add Integration.
- In the box that appears, enter Your Campfire Subdomain and Your Campfire API Key. Your subdomain it is the string of characters between the “https://” and the “.campfirenow.com” in your browser’s address bar when you are logged into your Campfire account. You can find your API key by clicking My Info in the upper right corner of your Campfire account.
- If you have a paid Campfire account, select the checkbox for Campfire Plus, Premium or Max.
- Click Next.
- Select which room you want to connect your form to from the Your Room dropdown and click Save.