If you have a Wufoo form with a File Upload field and a Dropbox account, you can use the Dropbox integration to automatically upload the file to a specified folder in Dropbox.
Adding the Integration
To integrate the form with Dropbox:
- Log in and go to Forms.
- To the right of the form,
- If you're using legacy Wufoo, click Edit then click Add integrations.
- If you're using the new Wufoo experience, click the . More icon then click Add Integrations.
- Select Dropbox from the dropdown menu and click Add Integration.
- In the new box that appears, click Connect to Dropbox.
- Login to your dropbox account in the window that opens and click Allow when you are prompted to give Wufoo access to your account.
- Select the folder you want files uploaded through your form to end up in from the dropdown menu and click Save.
The folder needs to exist at the top level of your Dropbox account (e.g. /Dropbox/Folder). We currently do not support the selection of sub-folders within your Dropbox account (e.g. we do not support /Dropbox/Folder/Sub-Folder).
Files moved to Dropbox do not exist in the Entry Manager. The Entry Manager will say Moved to Dropbox where you would usually see the uploaded file.
We prefix the name of the uploaded file in your Dropbox folder with the corresponding entry number. For example, if a user submits a file named resume.doc to your form, and is the third entry to your form, the file uploaded to your Dropbox folder will be named, 3-resume.doc.
TIP! Create a folder for each of your forms so that you can separate file uploads from different forms within your Dropbox account.