If you edit an entry, the previous entry data is permanently overwritten. There isn't a way to revert changes or see a revision history.
Entries can only be edited by users in a Wufoo account who have access to the form. They can't be edited by the person who filled out the form, unless that person is a user in the Wufoo account.
To edit an entry:
- Log in and go to Forms.
- To the right of the form, click Entries.
- Choose All entries.
- At the bottom of the page, find the entry in the datagrid and select it.
- In the upper-right corner of the entry, click the Edit button. The form will become editable.
- Edit the form.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the form.
- In the upper-right corner of the entry, click the View button. The form will go back to read-only.
TIP! If you have any Admin Only fields in your form, you can fill them out when editing entries.