Viewing Entries in the Entry Manager
The Entry Manager provides a quick and easy way of viewing entries people have submitted by filling out your form.
To get to the Entry Manager:
- Log in and go to Forms.
- To the right of the form, click Entries.
- Choose All entries.
- At the bottom of the page, click any entry in the datagrid to view it. The 6 most recent entries are displayed by default.
Browse entries by using the datagrid at the bottom of the Entry Manager.
- Click any entry in the datagrid to view it.
- Use the arrows in the top-right corner of the datagrid to see more entries.
- Click on the header of any column in the datagrid to sort by that field.
- Click the green plus in the top-right corner of the datagrid to choose the fields you want to display.
Search entries by using the search box at the top of the datagrid.
- You can do a simple search by just typing a keyword and clicking enter on your keyboard. This searches all fields.
- You can do an advanced search by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the left of the search box. This allows you to specify the field, the condition, and the term you want to filter search results by.
Why don't I see any entries in the datagrid?
At the top of the datagrid, look at the checkbox next to Today's Entries. If it's checked, uncheck it to see all entries instead of just the last day's entries.