Highrise is a web-based application focusing mainly on shared contact management and basic customer relationship management tasks. You can use the integration to automatically create a new contact in Highrise whenever contact information is collected through a Wufoo form.
At minimum this form needs to include a field that collects the contact’s name. Your form can also collect a Company Name, Title, Background, Email, Phone, Address, or Website field types and anything you’d like included in a note or tag.
Adding the Integration
- Log in and go to Forms
- To the right of the form, hover over Edit and click Add Notifications.
- Select Highrise from the dropdown menu and click Add Integration.
- In the box that appears, enter your Highrise Authentication Token and Subdomain and click Next. Your subdomain is the string of characters between the “https://” and the “.highrisehq.com” in your browser’s address bar when you're logged into your Highrise account.
- Optionally, edit the note that's included with the contact in Highrise by changing the text under Attach a Note. You can use template tags to include information collected through your form in your note.
- Enter a comma separated list of up to 10 tags to be included with the Highrise contact in the Attach tags box. Tags can be plain text, for example “web lead” or template tags that pull in information from your form. A tag of "Wufoo" is always submitted but not counted as one of your 10 allowed tags.
- Click Match Fields and select how your form’s fields should map to data in Highrise. For example, select the field where people enter a work email address from the Email Work dropdown. At minimum you must map a Name field. All other fields are optional. When you're finished mapping, click Save.
|401 Invalid API Key||Your API key is incorrect.|
|–99 2 Highrise People exist||At least two contacts with the same email address already exist in your Highrise account, so the contact was not added.|