Logging in to Your Account
I created the account
If you created the Wufoo account, you can click Login from the Wufoo homepage, which takes you here:
Mobile Login Link: https://m.wufoo.com/login
However, users you add to your account can't log in using that link—they have to log in using the Account Login Link, which has your account's subdomain in the URL.
Mobile Account Login Link: https://m.wufoo.com/login?subdomain=YourSubdomain
I'm a user in an account
If you're an Admin or a User in a Wufoo account, you need to log in using the Account Login Link.
To log in:
- Go to the general login page for desktop or mobile.
- In the address bar, edit the URL to replace the word "secure" with the account's subdomain:
- If you're using the mobile site, add "?subdomain=" followed by the account's subdomain to the end of the URL:
- Enter your email address and password.
Trouble Logging In
Please review the following troubleshooting info. If you're still not able to log in, feel free to contact us. It helps if you can send us a link to one of your forms and if you can confirm your subdomain.
To reset your password:
- Go to the forgot password page.
- In the address bar, edit the URL and replace the word "secure" with the account's subdomain: https://subdomain.wufoo.com/login/forgot/
- Enter the email address you use for the account and click Submit.
- Head over to your email inbox and follow the steps outlined in the email.
First, check your spam or junk folders. If you don't see the email, it's possible that it was blocked by a filter or firewall.
To make sure Wufoo emails don't get blocked:
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email's safe senders list.
- Add our sender domains and IP addresses to the allow list in your email account (or pass this along to your IT Team).
- Follow the password reset steps again since emails that were previously blocked won't automatically resend.
If you still don't get the email it's possible your Wufoo account is associated with a different email address. Try following the forgot password steps for other email addresses you might have used.
If you know you're using the correct Account Login Link, email address, and password, and you're still having trouble logging in, clear your browser's cache and cookies. This often does the trick!
Additionally, your password expires one year after the last time you changed it—when it expires, we’ll require you to reset it the next time you log in.
Try following the forgot password steps for any email addresses you might have used.