Adding a Logo
Logos are the images in the upper-left corner of Wufoo forms and reports. You can replace the default Wufoo logo with your own by adding the logo to a theme, and then applying that theme to your form or report.
Changing the Logo
To change the logo on a form or report:
- Click Themes in the header of your account.
- From the Theme dropdown menu all the way to the left, select an existing theme or create a new one.
- Select Logo from the list of properties.
- Select Your Logo to add your own file.
- If you want to remove the logo instead, click None instead and skip to step 7.
- In the "Where's your image on the web?" field, enter the image URL. See the Hosting Images section below for details.
- In the Height field, enter a new height, in pixels, if your logo's height is larger than the default setting of 40px—this will prevent the image from getting cropped or cut off. See the Logo Dimensions section below for details.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save Theme to save your theme. If it's a new theme you'll also have to name your theme.
- Apply the theme to any of your forms or reports.
We recommend hosting your logo images securely over SSL to prevent browser security warnings from popping up when people try to get to your form. This is especially important if you're embedding your form on an SSL-encrypted site. Learn more: SSL Encryption
It's easy to tell if your image URL is SSL-encrypted—if the URL starts with https:// (with the s), it's SSL-encrypted and you're good to go.
Wufoo forms and reports can fit logos with a width of 640px or less, and any height. By default, Wufoo form headers have a height of 40px and a width of 640px. You can change the height in the logo settings of your theme, but you can't change the width.
- If your logo is cut off at the top or bottom, increase the height of header from the logo settings in your theme.
- If your logo is cut off on the left or right side, you'll need to resize the image outside of Wufoo so it's 640px or less.
Logos are Hidden on Embedded Forms
When you embed your form on a website, the header and logo are removed so your form looks more seamlessly integrated into the page.
If you do want a logo on an embedded form, you can add the logo to the top of your form in the Form Builder, instead of adding it to your theme. Learn more: Using HTML to Add Images, Links, and Text Formatting