Using Wufoo on Mobile
The Wufoo mobile site is great if you'd like to keep tabs on your forms on the go. You can check out all your latest entries, send form notifications to someone's by email or text, or create a form super fast from one of our templates and share it out.
To make edits to your form or do other fancy stuff, you can easily switch to desktop mode or grab your laptop to get things sorted.
TIP! If you're on a mobile device, you'll see the mobile site automatically, but you can also get there directly at m.wufoo.com.
||Check out your existing forms or make a form using one of our templates|
||Preview your form and choose a charming theme|
||Share your form on your favorite social network or grab the link to share anywhere|
||Review form entries and analytics to see who's been filling out your form|
||See if your forms are public and ready to share or private only to the Wufoo account|
||Set up notifications for your new entries|
||Have a look at your account details such as the email on the account and your plan usage, switch to desktop mode|
You can switch to desktop mode at anytime from the ☰ icon.
Keep using our desktop site to have full form editing access, as well as access to more advanced settings and features you can't use in our mobile site.
- Build a form from scratch, edit your existing forms, and edit forms you made from templates on mobile
- Create rules to show and hide fields, skip pages, and show custom confirmation messages based on what people select or type when filling out your form
- Use custom themes to have more control over the look and feel of your forms
- Edit entries and build reports so you can see your entry data all nice and neat
- Grab the embed code for your form and pop it into your website
- Make forms public or private
- Add new users to your account and manage permissions of existing users.
- Setup integrations to send your form data to a 3rd party and setup your form to accept payments