PayPal Payflow Pro
PayPal’s Payflow Pro lets you accept international payments with PayPal. This integration requires a PayPal Payflow Pro account, and you may be required to have a separate merchant account in order to process credit card transactions.
People who complete your form are redirected to an integrated Wufoo payment form to enter their billing information. Wufoo does not store any of this information. It's passed securely to PayPal and they return if the transaction was successful or not.
Adding the Integration
- Log in and go to Forms.
- To the right of the form,
- If you're using legacy Wufoo, click Payments.
- If you're using the new Wufoo experience, click the $ View Payments icon.
To connect a PayPal Payflow Pro account:
- Select PayPal Payflow Pro as your merchant.
- Enter your API User, API Merchant, API Password, and API Partner. See below for steps to find this information.
To find your PayPal Payflow Pro API information:
- Logging into your PayPal Payflow Pro account.
- Click Account Administration at the top of the page.
- Click Manage Users.
- Click the appropriate User Login link.
- Here you’ll find your API User, Merchant, Password, and Partner information.
PayPal Payflow Pro supports the following payment options:
- Show Running Total
- Pre-Populate Billling Info
- Collect Shipping Address
- Limit Card Types Accepte
- Email Receipt To User
- Email Copy of Receipt to Me
You'll need to assign prices to fields on your form.
This error is caused by one or more of the following:
- Login information is incorrect. Verify that USER, VENDOR & PARTNER information have been entered correctly. Double check to make sure that your information is entered exactly as it appears in PayPal.
- Password information is correct. By default, the password you use to log into PayPal is the password used for the Wufoo integration. If you have changed your transaction password, then you’ll need to enter the new transaction password in Wufoo.
A declined transaction means that PayPal or your merchant declined the payment. You can check why a transaction has been declined in your PayPal account.