The Square integration lets you accept USD, CAD, GBP, AUD, and JPY payments with your Wufoo form by redirecting people filling out your form to Square.
Adding the Integration
- Log in and go to Forms.
- To the right of the form,
- If you're using legacy Wufoo, click Payments.
- If you're using the new Wufoo experience, click the $ View Payments icon.
To connect a Square account:
- Select Square as your merchant.
- Connect with Square—create a new Square account or login to an existing one.
- Select the Square location you want to be Connected to.
The Currency defaults to the location currency you selected during the Merchant Setup.
Square supports the following payment options:
- Show Running Total
- Collect Shipping Address
- Pre-Populate Billing Info—when you use this option, people will need to re-enter their zip code on the Square payment page.
- Limit Card Types Accepted
- Email Receipt to User
- Email Copy of Receipt to Me
You'll need to assign prices to fields on your form.