This integration lets you accept one-time payments in USD with USA ePay. After someone completes your form, they're see an integrated payment form where they enter their payment information. Wufoo does not store any of this information. It is passed securely to USA e-Pay and they return if the transaction was successful or not.
Adding the Integration
You can set up this integration on the Payment Settings page—just click Payments next to your form in the Form Manager.
To connect a USA ePay account:
- Select USA ePay as your merchant.
- Enter your key. See USA ePay's Documentation for detailed instructions on how to find this information.
- If you want to test the integration using a USA ePay sandbox account, check Sandbox Mode.
USA ePay supports the following payment options:
- Show Running Total
- Collect Shipping Address
- Pre-Populate Billling Info
- Limit Card Types Accepted
- Email Receipt to User
- Email Copy of Receipt to Me
You'll need to assign prices to fields on your form.