Your Billing Information
To get to your billing info:
- Log in to your Wufoo Account
- At the top of the page,
- If you're using legacy Wufoo, click Account.
- If you're using the new Wufoo experience, click your username then click Account Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the lower-left corner, browse Your Bills.
- In the lower-right corner, click Change Billing Information to view or edit your billing info or payment method.
TIP! You have access to billing info if you're the Account Creator or an Admin in an account. If you're a User in a Wufoo account, you don't have access to billing info.
Bills (or invoices) are nicely color-coded for you:
- Past payments are colored according to plan type.
- Other bills or adjustments, like prorated upgrades, are grey.
- Your next billing date (the date your subscription will auto-renew at your current plan type) is white.
The payment method listed in your Billing Information will be automatically charged at your next billing date. You can update the credit card on file or cancel your subscription at any time before this date.