The Chargify integration lets users sign up and pay for subscriptions with Chargify. When someone fills out your form they're taken to an integrated Wufoo payment form that collects their payment information. Wufoo does not store any of this data but sends it securely to Chargify for processing. Chargify only returns the status of the transaction.
Adding the Integration
- Log in and go to Forms.
- To the right of the form,
- If you're using legacy Wufoo, click Payments.
- If you're using the new Wufoo experience, click the $ View Payments icon.
To connect a Chargify account:
Chargify supports the following payment options:
- Collect Shipping Address
- Pre-Populate Billling Info
- Limit Card Types Accepted
- Allow for Coupons
Chargify requires an email field to create a subscription. Make sure that the email field you have mapped to Chargify is required.