The Square integration lets you accept USD, CAD, GBP, AUD, and JPY payments with your Wufoo form by redirecting people filling out your form to Square.
Tip! Our article on Choosing a Payment Merchant can help you choose the right payment integration.
Adding the Integration
- Log in and go to Forms.
- To the right of the form,
- If you're using legacy Wufoo, click Payments.
- If you're using the new Wufoo experience, click the $ View Payments icon.
To connect a Square account:
- Select Square as your merchant.
- Connect with Square—create a new Square account or login to an existing one.
- Select the Square location you want to be Connected to.
The Currency defaults to the location currency you selected during the Merchant Setup.
Square supports the following payment options:
- Show Running Total
- Collect Shipping Address
- Pre-Populate Billing Info—when you use this option, people will need to re-enter their zip code on the Square payment page.
- Limit Card Types Accepted
- Email Receipt to User
- Email Copy of Receipt to Me
You'll need to assign prices to fields on your form.