The Stripe Subscription integration lets you accept recurring payments, or subscriptions. After someone completes your form, Stripe handles the payment process. If the transaction succeeds, the user is redirected to the form’s confirmation page.
Tip! Our article on Choosing a Payment Merchant can help you choose the right payment integration.
Adding the Integration
- Log in and go to Forms.
- To the right of the form,
- If you're using legacy Wufoo, click Payments.
- If you're using the new Wufoo experience, click the $ View Payments icon.
You must set up your subscriptions in Stripe before you can use this integration. You can only assign subscription prices to a Dropdown or Multiple Choice field on your Wufoo form.
To connect a Stripe account:
- Select Stripe Subscription as your merchant and click Connect with Stripe.
- Create a new or login to an existing Stripe account. If you choose to create an account, we create a temporary account for you. In order to receive money processed through this account you need to activate and connect it to your bank within 7 days.
Stripe Subscription supports the following payment options:
- Show Running Total
- Collect Shipping Address
- Pre-Populate Billing Info
- Limit Card Types Accepted
- Email Receipt To User
- Email Copy of Receipt to Me
You'll need to assign prices to Dropdown or Multiple Choice fields on your form.